Friday, July 16, 2010

Downtime? What's that?

I'm feeling a little trapped lately. Like there's too much to do and never enough time to do it all. I realized that that's actually true, and probably will always be true in the summer. We have been
Giant Kale
Gardening
Bubbling
Making jam
Swimming
Swimming
Smile!
Going to the farm
Yum
and partying

To make all this outside activity much more fun for me, my allergy to grass seems to have stepped it up a notch, so now if I forget to wear long sleeves, socks and pants, I get a rash. Hopefully with minimal contact during the winter my skin will have time to calm down, but that's a long way away.

Olivia dress!
I did manage to get some sewing done yesterday when Walker came home from work and I finished this outfit for Moira. She loves Olivia right now, and we had a red onesie that didn't have a bottom matched up with it. I found the fabric online. She couldn't be happier.

These are my pretties
Today she is wearing this outfit. The orange bear shirt is actually a romper, which she insisted she needed shorts with. "This match!" she declared. The barrettes came out for nap, and now she's wearing her yellow necklace and red slippers with it.

2 comments:

  1. The Olivia outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The firetruck actually belongs to Stefani A. from EAP--we're just borrowing it for a bit. I'm sure she could tell you where it came from.

    ReplyDelete