Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Moira's birthday, she can be naked if she wants.

That's a quote from Moira's birthday party this morning. Spoken by a wiser mom then I. She was on her third outfit by the end of the party because I kept insisting on clothes.

This is not a picture of Moira' birthday; I haven't gotten things off the camera yet. But since today is Friday, I figured I'd share this vintage photo instead.

This is Chris Matlack on her second birthday. She is Walker's adoptive mother and biological aunt. She died shortly after we were married, and I'm glad I got to meet her. Moira would have loved to meet her too.

This is from the set of color stereoscopic slides taken by the Holly family in the mid to late 40's. It is dark and oddly colored compared to the rest of them. I assume there just wasn't enough light.

No comments:

Post a Comment