Friday, April 16, 2010

Pictures of New York

Well, of the baby in New York, really. Plus, a video.

Moira at the Empire State building
Moira hanging off the Empire State Building.
Jump!
Playing at the Central Park Zoo.
Layers are important
Making her own fashion choices. I assume she insisted that Walker pack the Zebra costume. She wore it A LOT while we were there, despite the random heat wave.
Some day I will eat you bread
Watching bread bake at Chelsea Market.
Hello Daddy!
Riding the carousel at Bryant Park. She got to go on two carousels, plus the ferris wheel in Toys R Us twice.

Riding a horse carriage around Central Park. In slightly related news, the bicycle cab drivers will practically mug you to try and get you to ride their contraption. Also, I didn't notice until our last day that the bicycle rental place at Central Park had bikes with baby seats. I would have liked to have done that one day.
We had a good time. Walker and I are glad to be home. Moira was asking to go back to the hotel last night. Also, she misses Emily.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had some fun adventures! I can't wait to hear about the trip :)

    ReplyDelete