Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RTT: Heh

randomtuesday

Hey Moira, how come potatoes, strawberries and turkey are all pronounced 'dobbies!" I'll admit they are all tasty, but that's about all they have in common.

Maybe that's should be the meal for her birthday?

We went to a birthday party this weekend. Moira was very excited to go to her friend's party, and knew just what she wanted to wear. So I spent the whole day saying, "My daughter is the one in the Iron Maiden shirt." Awesome. The best part was when I pointed out my husband to someone and they said "That would have been my guess." His Iron Maiden shirt was hidden by a sweatshirt, so it was just a good guess.

We got a new bookshelf which I put in the living room. All Moira's board books now live there, well except for the bedtime books. Anyway, she can reach all three shelves on this book shelf easily and so she is pulling out different books on a regular basis ten she did before. Poorly written books. It's very sad.

My neighbor and I were going to take the Porsche to quilt group last night, but then someone wanted to carpool with us, and we didn't want to try and take the carseat out. That's okay, we'll take it next month, when the meeting is all the way out in Fall City.

Moira is trying to wear my shoes and carry a book. It's not going so well.

She started trying to say "Grumpy" and my Dad is so happy. I haven't had the heart to point out that it sounds like "Dumpy."

Moira likes to insist that everyone is doing what she is doing. Moira is eating ham, that means Nain, Mika, pearl Daddy and Mommy are eating ham. Usually there are some animals in the list of 'people doing what Moira is doing', and I have been explaining to her that, no, cows don't eat ham, cows only eat grass. Repeat as necessary with different animals. Just now we saw an ad for Plants vs Zombies and she asked if we could play (I've been refusing since I started having laptop issues. It seemed like a good time to break that habit.) I told her no, we can't play, blah blah blah. So we talked about zombies instead. Zombies eat grass apparently.

Visit The Un Mom and play along.

4 comments:

  1. That's so sweet when they wear your shoes.

    Have a great Tuesday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/hey-bloggers-hersheys-donating-10-childrens-miracle-network-post/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the party wear - Iron Maiden T-shirt. Too funny!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what - you are one of the winners of my blog's 2nd year anniversary give-away! Congratulations! Shoot me an email at gwendolyn_campbell@hotmail.com.
    Take care,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete