Thursday, March 25, 2010

The agenda will be emailed you no later then 24 hours before hand

Here's Mimi!
Lately, Moira's favorite people to talk about (excluding Mommy, Daddy, zombies and cows) are Nain, Bobbe and Joe. I'm not sure what Bobbe and Joe did to skip to the front of the queue like that. I keep thinking it has something to do with the fact that they have both brought their dogs over to play recently. That's probably not it though, since her obsession with both started before the dogs showed up. Maybe she knew they had dogs? Anyway.

We were on our way home from the grocery store and "Octopuses Garden" came on and Moira said "Octopus! Daddy!"
"Yes," I said "Daddy took you to see the octopus at the aquarium. Did you take Willow too?"
"Yes! Mommy!"
"No, Mommy didn't go, Mommy was at a meeting."
Sadly "Meeting! Moira meeting!"
"Does Moira want to go to a meeting?"
"Yes!"
"What will the meeting be about?"
Long thoughtful pause, "Dollies!"
"You are going to a meeting about dollies? Who else will be there?"
Joe, Bobbe and Nain, you are all invited. I hope you have some talking points prepared.
Mommy and Daddy were reluctantly added at the last minute to the guest list.

She changed her outfit 4 times today, not including the jammies she woke up in, in the two hours between waking up and going out. She cycled through some of her current favorite outfits (zebra, yellow pants and zoo shirt, monkey overalls) and finally decided on something she hasn't worn since I pulled out of storage from last year. I can live with that kind of mind changing. I like to wear my favorite things over and over as soon as they are clean, so I can't really blame her.

1 comment:

  1. I might have time to work up a "Dollies" PowerPoint for you.

    ReplyDelete