Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Scene from the end of a nap

Not the end of all naps, which I was worried might be coming after yesterday's disaster.
Moira woke up with a happy "Mama!" and I went into her room to snuggle her awake. After a few minutes of nursing and starting to maybe fall back asleep, she rolled onto her tummy and lifted up her head with her eyes half closed. It reminded me so much of when she was an infant; her little rooting always reminded me of a video I'd seen once of Stevie Wonder playing the piano. I started laughing, this made her laugh and she proceeded to do it again and again to make me laugh. I love the times when she tries out her funny side.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love it when tots wake up in a happy mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember snuggly days like that! Sweet images!

    Thank you for your comment. I've done things similar to your friend's D&D rules. What we won't do to sneak in some education!

    Peace and Laughter,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparky normally wakes now saying something along the lines of "it's time to wake up! It's tickle time!"

    ReplyDelete