Tuesday, February 2, 2010

RTT: Ranty pants

randomtuesday

It's really nice of you to take your friend's kid out so she can have fun while Mom is home with the new baby, but could you possibly actually pay attention to what they are doing rather then talking to the teacher the WHOLE CLASS so that neither of you could help her up on the equipment and keep her from running into the other kids? I heard you talking about your daughter, so this concept shouldn't come as a huge shock to you.

I know that you only commented on a picture in my photo stream because I commented on one of yours, but I commented on a photo you posted in a community we are both part of, and you commented on the first photo in my photo stream. Which was a picture of my daughter in the bath. Which was kind of creepy, not thoughtful.

I was out somewhere and there was a little girl named Emelyn, which is Moira's middle name. It made me happy to hear that.

The chiropractor is really helping with my long term problem with headaches and tingling in my arms. It's a little annoying though that I never seem to have a headache on the same day as my appointment, so I no longer get the feeling of relief. I think I'll take fewer heacaches rather then that feeling though.

We had an hour to kill between my chiropractor visit and gym class today, and so we went to the Kirkland library. My mother's group was having a meetup there that I had forgotten about, so Moira and I joined the older kid story time for a bit. She really liked it at the beginning, but after about 20 minutes, she ran out of steam.

That's it for now. Go visit The Un Mom for more.

3 comments:

  1. I love your daughter's name Moira Emelyn is really pretty. And actually, I have a friend whose daughter's name is Emelyn. You're a trendsetter!

    It sounds like the chiro is working for you!
    Love the random!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the people who watch a kid out of nice for their friend, but then forget that they're responsible for them! Arg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and generally, people commenting on even slightly naked baby pictures IS creepy! Ick!

    ReplyDelete