Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 in pictures


January
Let me check my schedule
Moira on call.
Snowdrop
The first thing I planted in our yard. Waiting to see if they will pop up again this year.
February
Brothers
Teenaged giraffes at the zoo.
Look a tooth!
First tooth. She now has 12.
March
Big fat flakes
More freaking snow.
Quilting detail
My quilt from the Ugly Quilt Challenge.
April
Yum
Surprise Sika visit.
Mad Scientist laugh contest
Alton the mad scientist.
May
Speedy baby
Birthday girl in action.
I like this one best
Hand dyed fabric.
June
Trying to get out.
Finally learning to play outside.
My first time.
Finally learning to free motion quilt.
July
Moose!
Moose at Northwest Trek.
Mini for Quiltinkimmie
Mini drunkards path quilt for a swap.
August
Moira's first profile photo
Moira learns to take pictures.
Something old
Becca & Andrew finally get married.
September
Salad
Homegrown veggies.
Where's the chicken?
Looking for the chicken.
October
Yum
First haircut.
Little Zebra
Baby zebra.
November
Corn syrup artwork
Moira's art.
Moira & Walker
At Caltech.
December
Poke poke!
Making Grandma's shortbread.
Yay!
Matching dresses.

Here's to a new year.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year. Northwest Trek is so much fun! I miss being out in the PNW so much. Here's to a happy new year,though! :)

    ReplyDelete