Tuesday, December 22, 2009

RTT: Obligitory pre Christmas non post

I have no time to post lately. But look! It's Tuesday! How random is that?
randomtuesday

We have reached the advent of crocodile tears. For instance, a minute ago Moira was asking for a rice bar, so I gave her the piece leftover from the bar she had this morning. Meltdown. So I put it in her bowl, told her where it was and walked away. Eventually she came over to eat it, still crying and looking at me periodically to make sure I saw just how horrible this was to her.

If the 21 things I put on the advent calendar, I only skipped one of them. Go me!

We made a lot of cookies; I even have pictures of Moira helping make her very first batch of Shortbread. But they are on the camera and I don't have time to deal with them.

Is the semicolon in the above paragraph used correctly? I've been trying to figure out how to use them, because it seems like they would be useful with the way I write.

We made treats for the birds today, and treats that Moira can actually eat. They both had a lot of peanut butter. I'm hoping to make strings of dried fruit tonight, since I don't trust her to watch me use a needle without being more helpful then I want her to be right now.

Christmas shopping is all done, despite Walker adding people to the list at the last minute. The sad part about that? The people he added are my relatives. Like I can keep track.

I've been going through our Christmas music to make a playlist for the big family christmas dinners we are hosting this year. The random play keeps clustering songs together. It was kind of awesome to listen to the version of "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" from the Rankin Bass special immediately followed by the version by Alice Cooper.

I'm tapped. Go visitThe Un Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I think the semi colon is right. It's supposed to be in place of a period for two sentences that you want linked.

    ReplyDelete