A small list of things she has started doing recently.
- She holds her hands out (or more recently, up by her ears) in the classic "I don't know!" pose when I ask her where something is.
- She can say "Up!" It was "Bup!" at first, but it is sadly losing the b really quickly.
- She requests our drinks by saying "Ein!" which I think is because we tend to say "That is my drink, this one is yours" when she asks, and she wants the "My drink."
- She can climb onto everything and it's a short time before she manages to scale the baby gate.
- We would take the baby gate down, but she refuses to crawl down the stairs now, and if we aren't there fast enough to hold her hand, she tries to do her silly stair climbing walk without holding onto anything and takes a big tumble.
- She likes to help put things away, to the point where I'm kind of abusing it by asking her to put away whatever she's playing with that I don't want her to be holding.