Thursday, July 2, 2009

And now for something completely different

Let me down!
For the last 5 days or so, Moira has been having some major problems sleeping. Mostly due to teething I think (go 1 year molars!), and the related fever while sleeping and general pain. She's been extra snuggly and clingy during the day. On Monday it seemed to be getting better, and she slept as normal. Then Tuesday night and Wednesday she was miserable and cranky to the point where I actually monitored her temperature. Walker took time off this week, and we had plans to go to Northwest Trek today, but I figured if she was acting like that again today, we would go to the Dr instead. Fortunately she seemed to be fine this morning, so off we went.


Success!
It is a long drive for a little baby and she was cranky and tired when we got there. The tram ride was enough interesting enough to get her to calm down and fall asleep, and for the first time ever, we successfully transferred her from arms to the stroller while still asleep. Score! Before she fell asleep she loved the tram. Especially the part where the Caribou were practically touching distance. When she woke up we let her run around for a bit before bundling her back in the car for the long schlep home again. I'm glad I planned this to do with Walker, because trying to go just me and her would have been a nightmare. As it was, she was pissed at the end of both car rides, but mostly happy for the rest of the day.
Moira
The Ac adapter on my laptop is broken, and the desktop is less convenient to use while watching Moira play. It's a good thing Walker's home so I can still update things. And spend most of yesterday playing sims. Walker is also taking the time to introduce Moira to the Ghostbusters. I'm not sure I think that's a good movie for a 1 year old to watch, but I guess it's better then watching it with a 2 yar old.
I will leave you with my favorite picture from the tram ride. Go Mooses!
Moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment