Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A good mail day

Oh!  These are nice!
I got my mini from the Mini quilt in a bag swap made by sames5. It's so cute, and as you can see, Moira stole it right away, which is a good sign in a quilt. The quilt I made is about twice as big, so I guess I do need to keep working on this whole "mini" idea. She also sent a pretty little charm pack. I have never actually owned a charm pack, and I was looking forward to opening it up, but Moira did that for me too.
Surprise package
I also got a package from Singapore with fabric, trims, postcards and a little sauce package we will have to try out ASAP. It's from the big international destash that happened around Christmas, or the beginning of the year, but I can't remember the website that organized it. I won one of Annayama's giveaways, and it just took a long time to get in the mail, plus, you know, it came from Singapore, so it was going to take awhile. I love the chicken fabric. I think I need to make something for Moira out of it. Perhaps overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment