Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vintage Photo Friday (on Sunday!)

I was away this weekend, and intended to post these early, but I forgot, so I'm doing it now.
Mary, Helen, Forrest & Alice
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that AP Holly got a new top hat in the late 20's. I have this series of photos where everyone in the family is wears it.
Mary, Helen, Forrest & Alice
These are the kids who were still at home at the time (oldest two were in college, I would guess). Oldest to youngest: Mary, Helen, Forrest & Alice (my husband's Grandmother)
Alice & Forrest
This is hands down my favorite of the series. You can just tell that they were great friends. (and continued to be until his death) Plus, how cute are they?

For more vintage photos visit Paperdolls for Boys, on Friday of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment