Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pot holder recieved!


Pot holder recieved!
Originally uploaded by Maydela
I finally got the potholders from the swap organized by , and they are super cute. Finishing early made me really anxious to be able to send mine off, and then when it was finally time, it took me awhile to get organized enough to do it. Oh well. My favorite of these by far is the chicken. How cute is that? I also like the knit scrunchy one, but it's designed for pots with round knobby lids and I only have one of those, so I'm letting Moira play with it. It makes an excellent hat.
We ordered a clothesline a few weeks ago, and it's finally stopped raining so there are diapers hanging out to dry as we speak. It's a nice way to spend a few minutes in the morning. I'm so happy that spring is coming. There are crocuses peeping up on the corner, and buds on the trees, and soon Moira will be turning one.
Eventually I'll get pictures taken of the costumes I'm making for Norwescon. My fairy costume is done (except the wand), my witch skirt needs to be hemmed and then it's finished and I need to make the hood for Moira's Sackgirl costume. I was worried about having enough time to get everything done, but It doesn't seem to be as much work as I thought.

3 comments:

  1. Remember one important thing about toddlers and cons; they shouldn't be fashion accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She won't be an accessory. She's having a costume completely separate from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* the chicken. It wants to be cuddled.

    ReplyDelete