Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mandatory baby update


Reading
Originally uploaded by Maydela
Walker was asking me why I hadn't updated with the latest thing we wish Moira hadn't figured out. The answer? I'm lazy.
She opened the door in the TV room. Admittedly, it's the easiest door in the house to open, since it's a double door and only secured on one side by a latch that is half unattached but still. She can also climb up the stairs, but she doesn't do it when I'm trying to go up the stairs with her, because that would be too helpful.
I can't get over how funny she is lately. Everything is being explored in ways other then going into her mouth. not that she doesn't still like to do that, but you get the idea. She's incredibly loud too, squawking when she wants more food or when we take away what she's playing with.

Stewie can't keep up
I ge them myself

No comments:

Post a Comment