Sunday, January 18, 2009

Foggy foggy day


fog needle
Originally uploaded by eyemage
Yesterday we had plans to take family photos with my parents and sister and brother in law at a park with a good view of the Space Needle. Too bad it was freezing cold and super foggy. I really have no idea how Andrew got this clear of a shot of the Needle. Moira was groggy and cranky from being woken up early and then missing her nap for the shoot, so I will be surprised if there are any pictures of her smiling. She made it through the session and breakfast at the Five Spot, and then crashed out in the car when we took Walker to the train station.
This February, I'm taking part in Crunchy Chicken's food waste reduction challenge. As I was reading her post I was sitting here with half a bowl of oatmeal and trying to decide if it was worth saving or I should just chuck it in the compost. I guess that answered my question.

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the Food Waste Reduction Challenge. I've been working on not wasting as much food, particularly with ACTUALLY eating all the left-overs I constantly save in the fridge. It seems like the Challenge would go well with all the meal planning and food weighing and measuring that goes with dieting.

    Maybe I could come up with some complementary personal challenges for myself. :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete