Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Advent days 15 & 16

The last two days have been stuck at home. The roads are drivable with the only problem being the turn into and out of the main street from my place, but Walker has been taking my car to work since the S2000? Not so good at winter driving.
Anyway, yesterday I printed out and addressed the Christmas letter. Most of them went into the mail today with a few waiting for us to be able to get to Seattle and pick up the Santa photos from the Zoo. Today I wrapped presents.
Tomorrow I am watching my friend's 1 year old son while their house gets packed up, so I predict that nothing adventy happens, although I may bundle everyone up and go for a long walk through the woods if nap time fails. A walk through the snowy woods is very Christmasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment