Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pauvre Bebe


Bubbles
Originally uploaded by Maydela
As I suspected when the random days of full tilt screaming started and I noticed the white squares on her gums, I'm pretty sure Moira has teeth coming in. I can feel little sharp things on her gums in the spots where the white squares are. Reasons this is weird:
1) She's not even 2 months old yet, and this started shortly after she was 1 month old. Teething normally starts between 3 and 12 months (helpful timeframe, huh?)
2) The teeth coming through are on the sides, not in the front. At least she got the on top part right.
3) She only started chewing in the last few days. I tried offering a frozen washcloth to chew on a month ago and she had no use for that. In fact, since she's so small and the teeth possibly coming in are on the sides, I'm not sure she could get most teething toys far enough into her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment