Monday, October 23, 2006

Posting maniac

The vet assistants where I've been taking Sadie keep referring to her as a him. I know it shouldn't bother me, especially since it doesn't bug when when people do it to babies (Because really, it's hard to tell.) But it really bugs me here, especially when they say things like ths (exact quote follows) "So Sadie doesn't need to come back for more antibiotics, but we will call in a week and find out how he is doing, and that may change then." I feel like next time I go, I should glue a little pink bow to her head, or possibly change her name to Princess Sadie, Girl Adventurer, and see if they notice.
I think it's because I don't get the feeling that they pay much attention to what I'm asking. Let's not even get into how pissed I was at them on Friday when I had to call twice and got two calls back on the second call with conflicting reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment