Friday, May 26, 2006

I am so goth it hurts

I am posting this from a Goth club in SF that has internet terminals setup. Oh cruel cruel world!
It is very interesting to be at a goth club somewhere where I don't know the people because I can just lust after the cute ones without knowing their sordid backstories. Very nice. Especially the lady who looks and dances remarkably like Steel, only she's, much better looking.
Tonight's even is sponsored by the Living Dead Dolls, who I assume [info]izzbot knows of. I am wondering if I should get their DVDs for him, but I'm lazy, so I won't.

Oh and [info]buttermint, I have discovered a mew Goth dance style "I learned to dance by playing DDR!". At least it's new to me. There's also a woman dancing very much like the guy who monopolized the stage at the Vogue at my bachelorette party.

No comments:

Post a Comment