Friday, November 18, 2005

Long delayed updating

I have been looking through old pics, so I made myself some icons. This is my favorite, of me in my early cannibal phase.
The bump on the top of my head is a birthmark, which my parents said made me a unicorn, which explains my long running unicorn obsession. Mika told me once that it was because I swallowed a Barbie doll head and it rose to the top. You can decide which answer you like best.

My parents came to visit, which was great fun. I'd forgotten how long my Dad can walk around for, if you don't reign him in. We went to many, many bookstores, and I bought more books while they were here then I have in the last 5 years. Yay books!
We also went to SFMOMA, and looked at the Rauschenbergs. I really admire his chutzpah. The exhibit that I was really interested opens tomorrow, so we didn't get to see it. Now I'm going to have to go back, because I really like Chuck Close's work, at least, I liked the exhibit they had at SAM.

Oh! San Jose has the best free art museum I've ever been to. Unfortunately, I always try to go to downtown SJ on Fridays when they close a bunch of streets for a farmers market. I'll have to plan better next time.

I have about half of my Christmas presents done. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment