Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Canada's really big

I flew up to Seattle last week so [info]sugardivalish and I could drive to Canada together.
I have been spending every Halloween but one in Vancouver since 1998, trick or treating with Pam and Neil's kids.
This year, they had a Halloween birthday party for the older two of the children (17 and 14). It's really freaky to be at a party for teenagers. ALl their friends are really smart and interesting, and they kept engaging me in conversation, and then I would suddenly realize that I am twice this persons age. *shudder*
There are many pictures, but I can't find the cord for the camera, so it will have to wait until Walker gets home.
Random things:
I carved a Degas pumpkin.
Next year, if I want a costume, I won't finish one I started 2 years ago.
I would live in Vancouver in a heart beat, if Walker agreed.
I found 6 Seridipity books for $2.97!
6.5 lbs of cabbage is too much to fit in Pam's pot.
I need cast iron cookwear.
Vancouver has the best Morris Men.
Canadians make better BBQ chips then Americans.
Paste food colouring really is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment