Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Walker had both Monday and Tuesday off this week. We decided this was the perfect opportunity to go to the Great America that is 15 minutes away.
I think the last time I was at an amusement park was 6 years ago, when I went to Busch Gardens. I forgot how fun it is to be thrown around upside down.
I'm not sure Great America is worth getting season passes, even though it's so close. We will have to try out the Six Flags before we decide.
Now the next major thing we need to do is go to Monterey Bay. It's a 2 hour drive, but according to Zagat, it is the number 3 family amusement in the country. Better rated then Disneyland. Also, during the winter, they have a special day where you can go and meet the penguins.
We've already decided to get memberships.

No comments:

Post a Comment