Saturday, March 12, 2005

Today

Walker and I stopped at the aquarium where we bumped into Naomi's friend Fester. I'd forgotten she volunteers at the aquarium on the weekends and was momentarily stunned because I thought her name tag read "Mary M." and the only thing I could think was, "Fester can't be named Mary! She CAN'T!" So she thought I didn't remember her.
There were Girl Scouts on the street out front, so I managed to actually get cookies of my own this year. For some reason during Girl Scout season I manage to miss them most of the time when I'm at the grocery store. This year has been especially frustrating, with Girl Scouts showing up just as I'm leaving, or leaving just as I'm arriving. Wily Girl Scouts. If they would just go door to door nowadays I would happily clean them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment