Monday, September 8, 2003

Bea's Questions

1. What smell has the most effect on you and how?
Rescue Remedy. Even the smell of it helps me to remember to breathe and calm down.

2. In striving to become the best version of yourself possible, it is better to have humility or discipline? Why?
Discipline. Since I work at home, and for myself, I have to set rules and schedules for myself, and I'd never manage that without a little discipline.

3. Crayons or oil pastels?
Crayons!

4. What do you feel is your closest counterpart in the insect world?
Butterfly. Because it has a purpose but it's still very impractical.

5. What one adventure would make life complete for you?
I would like to go to England. But I don't know if that qualifies as an adventure. And my life will be complete without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment